Thursday 22 March 2012

Welcome

Welcome to the Uzo's Food Labs blog.


Its been a long time in the making and I am so so proud that its finally live.


This blog will be chock full of posts on:
  • Recipes from my food lab
  • Food history and nutritional content
  • Home care tips
  • Hostess and entertainment tips
  • Product reviews
  • Restaurant reviews
  • Answers to questions
  • Fabulous giveaways
  • Uzo's Food Labs exclusive events and so much more
Please leave your comments and questions after each post or send a message to uzosfoodlabs@gmail.com.


Cheers,


Uzo

2 comments:

  1. I have heard a lot of great reviews about Uzo's food lab recipes and always wanted to make them myself. Thanks to this blog that I will get all her great recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you will be covering all home related problems. Food recipes and tips related blogs are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete