Monday 5 May 2014

Sexifying Water....



I know there isn't a word like sexifying but that's the only word I could come up with. We all know water is magic and excellent for you. A lot of people use the word boring to justify not drinking enough water and even though my water guzzling is legendary, I have to agree that it gets so very boring.

Here is a simple way to add natural flavor to water and have fun too.

You will need:

  • Washed ice trays - there are so many fun shaped ones out there now and they are cheap as dirt.
  • Cucumber slices
  • Lemon slices
  • Lime slices
  • Mint leaves
Simply chop the fruit and vegetables to fit the ice trays and fill with water and freeze.

Pop out a few cubes and put in glass whenever you want to have a glass of water. I love watching the ice melt as I sip. Plus, the flavor of your water gets more intense as the ice melts and a little treat awaits you at the bottom of the glass.

I have tried this with other fruits like strawberries and peaches but it becomes cloying and takes away from the pure refreshing clean taste I want with water.

Enjoy!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment