Wednesday 24 September 2014

Kitchen Tip: Make Your Own Self Raising Flour


It annoyed me so much to go to stores to get self raising flour for recipes and have to pay more than regular flour for these little bags. After paying more for the umpteenth time, I knew there had to be a more cost effective way. Off to the internet I went. I felt so silly after reading how easy it is to make self raising flour at home.

All you need is to add 2 teaspoons of baking powder to every cup of flour. That's it.

To make life easier for me, I make huge batches of this each time. I would rather measure out flour and baking powder than waste money.

Enjoy!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You really know your stuff... Keep up the good work!
    hulled organic sesame seeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, you've covered so many bases. Good stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.
    hulled sesame seeds

    ReplyDelete